Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2 sleeps til...Jen & Melissa Adventures 2K12

SOOOOOOOOO excited to visit one of my besties from waaaaaaaaaaaay back!  Jen & I became friends at Georgia, and have had awesome and hilarious adventures ever since.  I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to catching up and spending time with her.  We will be sure to take 238473987 pics over the 4 days that I'll be in DC, but for now I wanted to share some pics from the history of Jen & Melissa adventures.  WOOOOOOOOOO!

Clockwise from top left: On the TTC in Toronto; in Athens post-football game with the nodules; in Atlanta; and at Tryst in Toronto

1 comment:

  1. OMG why do I look so scary in the bottom right photo? And why am I so tan in the bottom left but not as tan in the one above in the same shirt? So weird. Anyway, had such a great time while you were here -- now we both need to post photos!

    ReplyDelete