Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Wow, it's been a few weeks since I've had a chance to post. Shame shame.  However, in my defense it has been insanely busy, but today I was able to celebrate Thanksgiving Canadian styles with my family in Mississauga.  My grandfather from Atlanta is in town, so we all piled into my aunt's house and got our turkey on!


You will notice in the pics that shrimp and rice also became part of the meal along with the turkey and fixings -- you know you're Filipino when... lol.



Thanksgiving meals are my fave -- absolutely love spending time with fam and chomping on potatoes, stuffing, green beans and more.  #Nomnomnom



No matter how you celebrate your Canadian Thanksgiving, I hope it is with the folks you love and with a delicious meal to warm your bellies!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment